March 16, 2009

Boots

Mitch wanted me to have some high heeled boots to wear with my new dresses. Anyone that knows me - knows that I am a mules/flip flop kinda gal - and because I'm 5'10ish I hardly ever wear heels. Mitch is a tad bit shorter than me - but he loves it when I wear heels - so from time to time I humor him!

Saturday Emma and I went on The Great Boot Hunt. I knew that boots were out of season - but was hopeful to find something on sale. Went to JCPenney - nada, went to Kohls - nada, went to Famous Footwear - 1 pair on clearance $60 - kinda ugly, went to Macy's - they had a ton - but on clearance $80. Went to Sears - a couple pairs $40 - not brown. I talked to Mitch and he said to go back and get the $80 pair at Macy's. So back I went - when they rang them up - they were only $35 - woot woot! So I got a black pair too! Now to learn how to walk in them!! And break them in - as I type this post I have the black pair on - wearing them with my yoga capri pants - not a great look - LOL.

440822_fpxtif440861_fpxtif1

No comments:

Post a Comment