May 13, 2008

I hate homework!!

Okay, I totally understand parents participating in their young childrens homework. But, I HATE homework.

Emma is in the 1st grade and each month we get a monthly activity calendar, with an activity for every day to complete. Then Emma has to answer some questions on the back, and then I have to answer some questions on the back and return it. I HATE this homework - LOL. Brett had the same teacher 2 years ago - and I HATED this homework then - and I HATE it even more now.

Along with that - we also had to choose a story, read it, then write a script for a play from the story, and act it out. We had to list out props, cast etc. And I had to sign it too.

I HATED that homework so bad that I put it off and it is now late by like 2 weeks - bad, bad, mom. And that homework was in addition to the other 2 sheets that she gets weekly, plus her spelling word practice, her play lines memorization, her Passport Club study and her AR reading.

Did I mention that I HATE homework? Vent over.

No comments:

Post a Comment