May 21, 2008

Go David Cook!!

I was so afraid that the bubble gum brigade would get David A. voted Idol. But I am so excited that it was my guy David Cook! Rock on!

He sounded awesome with ZZ Top. I fast forwarded through David A.'s song - cause he didn't seem to mesh well with whoever he sang with - I can't even remember now LOL. "The Pipps" were hilarious. Ben Stiller, Jack Black & Robert Downey Jr., what a great idea - Braeden had a hard time wrapping his head around how they did that LOL.

I love the Guitar Hero commercial that David did too - had to tell Braeden what scene they were re-enacting! I didn't like Archie's version though.

I hope we see awesome things from David in the future!


I also loved the final song that David C. sang, the winning song for the Idol Song Writing Contest. It was much better than in years past!

No comments:

Post a Comment