April 05, 2008

I moved!

Last fall I moved into the spare bedroom and Mitch bought me awesome furniture for my new scraproom. I loved having my own space - but it was at the very end of the house - and very much out of the flow of the family. Plus it wasn't large enough for more than me plus 1 more person.

So I got a wild hair the other day, and decided that I was tired of looking at all the excercise equipment in the family room - and I would move it into the spare bedroom and move my scraproom into the family room. The family room is in the heart of the house and is open to the dining room and the living room. I can see the TV in the living room from here - am just outside the kid's bedrooms and there is a window looking out onto the backyard. I think with summer coming that being able to watch the kids & dog play in the yard will be a good thing.

So with a lot of heavy lifting help from Braeden - we finally got everything moved around. We still need to put the Bo-Flex back together in the new excercise room - so that is the plan for this week sometime. Still need to do a bit more organizing in the new scrap area and then I'll post some pictures.

So far I'm loving it :) I might have to move again when Mitch gets home though - he might not like looking at my scrap stuff LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment