April 17, 2007

Spa Day

I had a spa day yesterday. Well really, Emma and I had a spa day :) I had to take her to the doctor, for another consult about her sty - and now she is being referred to the opthamology clinic. After that - we headed over to Mimi's Nail Salon, and I had a full set of acrylics put on and a pedicure. Emma got some silver sparkly nail polish put on - she was in heaven. Then we went over to Third Dimension Salon - and while Emma was getting her hair trimmed - I got my eyebrows and lip waxed :) Then we went to lunch. Quite a nice day.

Later, I went to Desert Sun Tanning Salon and did the Mystic tan. The spray on stuff. Kinda weird to stand in a booth and have a tan sprayed on ya. But it looked good and Mitch was so impressed with my "tan". LOL.

I wouldn't go and do nails and tans and stuff if it weren't for Mitch - he loves that stuff - so I keep it up for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment