April 23, 2007

Finally time to scrap...

Mitch left for New Mexico yesterday, and I finally have some time to scrap - yeah me. I got a few layouts done that I really like (click on the layout for credits )
[photopress:boything_1.jpg,full,centered][photopress:halloween.jpg,full,centered][photopress:daddysgirl.jpg,full,centered][photopress:lilprincess.jpg,full,centered]
and then one that I wasn't super happy with[photopress:shades1.jpg,full,centered] for some reason the title just wasn't sitting well with me - but I decided to move on for a bit. I then tried to put together 2 other layouts from that kit and they came crashing down around my ears - so I've decided to put that kit away for awhile - but on the bright side - while playing with the 2 crash and burn layouts, I came across the perfect fix for my title dilemma[photopress:shades.jpg,full,centered]. I changed to lime Chip Chatter from Pressed Petals - I think it is much more fun and fits the overall color scheme. So I guess that is the silver lining of my 2 disasters :) Look on the bright side - right?

No comments:

Post a Comment