February 04, 2007

MSP 2nd Annual Retreat

I am so looking forward to this. Although I think that I have upset some people by my unwillingness to go to Virginia - LOL. I'll actually go wherever the majority votes to go. I'm not a total tyrant. I hate that something that was supposed to be so fun, has just about sunk our very active Yahoo group. I am hoping that we can work through it and get back to being a fun and caring group again - not sure how to make that happen though.

I am hoping that the retreat gets to be in San Antonio. Jen is moving there - and it is someplace that I have always wanted to go. So whether we get together for the retreat there or not - I will be be making a trip to San Antonio, Mitch went to San Antonio last year for work - and got some really cruddy pictures - so I definitely need better ones, and of course I need to see Jen again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment