February 11, 2007

*&%$*(#@( Camera!!!!

I absolutely HATE my digital camera and I feel so guilty saying that. I have tried to love it, truely I have. I love the man that gave it to me for Christmas 2005, thinking he had done bought me such a great gift, and so excited to give it to me, and I feel bad that I have not liked this camera from the moment I got it. It has such a slow shutter speed, that it was no great improvement over my old Sony Cybershot. And, it has already had to go in for repairs - since the zoom went out and wouldn't go back in. And now THIS......

[photopress:sucks.jpg,full,centered]

NO, that isn't some filter I was trying out. That is the way that my camera has been taking pictures on and off for the last week or so. Aaaargh - I can tell that I am going to have to ship this camera off to Olympus again to be fixed. I hope it is still under warranty. Mitch is so mad at himself for buying this POS, and I know he was really trying to get me something he thought I'd like. I promise - after it comes back from Olympus - I will try really hard again to love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment