October 02, 2006

Tagged again!

K - my friend Jen tagged me in an effort to get me to update my blog :)

The rules:
1. List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.
2. Tag 5 friends and list them.
3. Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
4. Don’t forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

Sheesh, and I think everyone knows my weird things already - but here goes

1. I HATE feet. Except for kids feet ages 6 and under.
2. I don't like people touching my face.
3. I have to sleep with one foot out of the covers.
4. I only like Milk Chocolate
5. I always sit with one of my feet underneath me.

So there it is my boring weirdness is now out in blogville :)

And again, I'm not tagging anyone - just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment