June 30, 2006

Ahh... Love

Last year Mitch and I attended our 20th high school reunion. It was so awesome to see people and catch up. We had a blast...especially hanging out with one of our friends BigK. He wasn't going to come to the reunion, had just been through some tragic life events. But he heard that Mitch and I (mainly, okay-probably 100% Mitch) and so he came. He ended up attending every event and having a great time. Later we heard that he had started dating another of our high school friends that was at the reunion, and over the past year we have gotten updates that they are doing great - have so much in common and are very happy.

Today I got a wedding invitation in the mail!! I am so very happy for these two people who have been through it in their lives, that they have found each other at the right time in their life and are enjoying themselves. I wish them all the happiness in the world.

S. wrote a nice little note in the invitation thanking Mitch and I for getting BigK there. I probably don't deserve any of the credit, but it is nice to think I had a hand in their happiness :)

3 comments: