February 11, 2006

Cyber Crop

Well Jen and I are running a Cyber Crop on our military wives scrappin group. I have actually gotten 3 layouts done. That was Friday though - when I actually had some scrapping mojo - and I had to interrupt it to go to work. That is when my mojo left in a huff. I had all day today to myself pretty much to get some stuff done, and I got very little done. I am hoping that if I wish on the first star I see tonight, my Mojo will come back.

Here are the layouts that I got done. Something funny, a friend of mine actually told me that she dreamt about my Snow Cap layout - lol. It was so wonderful it catapulted me to fame, and I took her along with me as my Personal Assistant. Nice to know that I am the star somewhere!! ROFLMAO!!!


Scrap Addict Winter Wonderland SDJ kit and sketch BR1103


Scrap Addict Mother Earth SDJ and sketch LS23. Inspired by Linda S.'s "It's Fleece Weather" layout.


Scrap Addict Ally kit and scraplift of a layout by Karen H.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you had some SERIOUS mojo -- hope it finds you again, the layouts were great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out awesome Kim!!

    When you find your mojo, would you tell mine to go home too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah so your mojo kidnapped mine and Lacey's too!

    You are a SUPERSTAR!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Kim's mojo kidnapped mine as well....awesome LOs Kimbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo Kimbo, you need to update girl!

    ReplyDelete