December 26, 2011

Ice Skating

Mitch and I took Brett, Emma, and her friend Bella to the Ice Center to go skating. The girls hugged the side of the rink for awhile and then got more confident and ventured out into the flow of things. At first Brett was only going to sit and watch, but after a bit he decided to get skates on and give it a try. After his first lap, he declared that he was a "natural born ice skater" and he never held onto the wall again.

I took a few photos, but since I didn't skate, they are taken through the plexiglass and aren't very good.
Brett ready to skare Emma & Bella ready to skate Emma Brett

Next time Mitch and I will skate also, and I will take along a better camera. This one was my Christmas present (since returned) A Fujimax waterproof camera and as you can see - it took shite photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment