October 22, 2008

My Day

Today was my 41st birthday. Sigh. I told Mitch not to make a fuss of it - because I'd decided to just go ahead and stay 40 from now on :) When he was home on vacation he brought me my gift - this gorgeous watch



It is so unique - I love it. Mitch had originally seen it when I was in Dubai - but the price was too high. So he waited a bit - and the price came down - and he bought it for me. He was so excited to surprise me with it - he couldn't hardly wait and gave it to me the same day he got in.

Brett & Emma stayed home to spend the day with Mom - we went shopping and out to Azteca for lunch. Brett totally ratted me out to the wait staff - so after we were done eating, here they came to sing me a song and make me wear the birthday sombrero. They also had a digital camera and took a photo - and before we left they gave me a copy of it. All in all it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment