June 17, 2008

Tagged

So Lacey tagged me a bit ago and I'm just getting around to doing it.

6 Things

The theme topic is to share six unimportant things about myself and then to tag six other people to do the same thing.

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry

My 6 things.
1. I dip my fries in my milkshakes
2. I brush my teeth in the shower
3. I own more scrap supplies than I'll ever need
4. I have very little scrapping mojo
5. I have better internet friends than IRL
6. I sometimes eat left handed.

Now the second Meme…

4 jobs I have had in my life
1. waitress
2. substitute teacher
3. receptionist
4. general office manager

4 movies I have watched more than once
1. Anna & The King
2. Sound of Music
3. 13 Going on 30
4. Terminator

4 places I have lived
1. Irrigon, OR
2. Norfolk, VA
3. Santa Rita, GUAM
4. Bremerton, WA

4 TV shows I watch/watched
1. Bones
2. House
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Battlestar Galactica

4 places I have been
1. San Antonio
2. Dubai
3. Hawaii
4. Los Angeles

4 people who email me regularly
1. Terry
2. June
3. Jen
4. Karen

4 of my favorite foods
1. chicken cheese enchiladas
2. rattlesnake pasta
3. BBQ Chicken Pizza
4. Steak

4 places I would like to visit
1. Greece
2. Italy
3. France
4. Australia

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year
1. losing weight
2. Braeden graduating
3. Mitch coming home
4. fulfilling a dream

Who do I tag?

No one, because I waited so long to do this - everyone is already tagged!

No comments:

Post a Comment