June 15, 2007

I've Been Tagged

These are the rules.... each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment. So, time for my 7 random facts:

1. I miss my Mom everyday, especially our early morning phone calls - she was by best friend.
2. I don't like cats, I say I married Mitch because he was allergic and I knew I'd never have to have one.
3. I can add things quickly in my head, by turning them into sets of 10.
4. I love Pepsi and Diet Coke, can't stand Diet Pepsi or Coke.
5. I hate Ham and Beans. When I was young, if I'd come home and they were cooking, I'd leave and go to my sister's house.
6. I was a cheerleader in high school.
7. I have always wanted to own my own bookstore.

I tag Fee, Liz, Lacey, Jill, Jess, Kat, and Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment