September 02, 2006

You know you are obsessed with scrapbooking when..

..your child is planning photo ops so you can have pictures to scrapbook!!

We bought a new weeding tool today - called an Ohio Weed puller- it looks like this and works by putting it in the ground, stepping on the bar to close the grabber and then levering it out. Pretty easy way to weed - and the kiddos loved it.


Emma kept up with it after Brett gave up, and I was sitting watching her weed while reading my latest scrapping magazine, and Emma says - "Mom aren't you going to take a picture?" Mitch asked her why, and she said "because this is going to be a memory - a memory of weedpulling and you can scrapbook it!" Well after that, I did have to go and take some pictures, and they'll be featured on a scrapbook page soon!



With Emma making sure that I take pictures of even the most mundade every day chores, I will never run out of material for scrapbook pages!!

5 comments: